The 52nd Annual Country Music Association Awards were held Wednesday at the Bridgestone Arena in country music's state Nashville, Tennessee.
Longtime CMA Awards co-hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood returned to the Nashville stage for the 11th time. Luke Bryan opened the show with some help from special guests. He opened with his title track of his newest album "What Makes you Country." To finish off the evening the biggest award of the night went to non other then Keith Urban, winning 'Entertainer of the Year'!
Winners aside, we need to talk about the most important part of the evening, the Red Carpet!
Here are our top 6 best and worst dressed of the CMA Awards.
Some had feathers, some had ruffles, and some just need a new stylist!
No matter who wore what, country music queens were rocking their
country chic on the red carpet!
Top 6 Best Dressed:
1. Carrie Underwood in Uel Camilo
2. Danielle Bradbery in Jovani
3. Kelsea Bellerini in Zac Posen
4. Kavey Musgraves in Versace
5. Jennifer Nettles in Uel Camilo
6. Kimberly Williams-Paisley in Ramona Keveža
Top 6 Worst Dressed:
1. Meghan Linsey in Lily Guilder
3. Cassadee Pope
4. Kellie Pickler in Anne Barge
5. Andrea Boehlke
6. Katie Stevens in Hayley Paige
Learn from the best
Become the best
Follow us on Instagram: